Touch Type Club is held every Monday from 3.15pm - 4pm.
Reading - Writing - Spelling - Computer Keyboard Skills
- Computer keyboard skills
- Multi-sensory learning
- A highly structured course which facilities students feeling and being in control of their own learning
- Wordlists based on the book 'Alpha to Omega'
- Small, incremental steps delivered at the pace of the learner
- Designed to make students succeed and to feel successful
- A significant boost to self-esteem for students
- Capital letters, full stops, whole sentences introduced early in the course
- Twenty-four course levels, each of thirty-one modules. Four thousand words in all.
- Computer keyboard fingering completed in Level Three of Twenty-four levels.